Tuesday, August 28

The big vote

We (and by we I mean me of course) decided to let you all in on the naming of our new baby. We are in the serious countdown to full-term and delivery. We have several names we are tossing around and thought it would be fun to see what you thought. To the right you will see a list of a few of the top names. Feel free to share your opinion via a vote. In full disclosure the most popular vote may not become the actual winner as we as parents have enough votes between us to override you all.

Also, if there is a name you would like to suggest that is not on the list please feel free to leave a separate comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Eden Faith would be nice

Anonymous said...

Jeff, seeing as the y chromosome lost again, I would strongly consider coming up with a name that has strong masculine (but feminine) elements - such as Billie-Jean...... or Michael-Alice....

Russel.

Anonymous said...

I think Lucy is a great name! However, Bella reminds me of my Isabelle and I do like that also!! White Michelle

Carla Olsen said...

1. The names seem to connote female. Do you know the gender?
2. Didn't you say you weren't going to find out gender until baby was born?
3. Are you just trying to tempt fate?
4. We love Lucy Faith. But I was thinking Jeffrey Christian or how about Jens Christian or Hans Christian?
5. Are you coming to Utah soon?
Love, the Olsens in Utah

Anonymous said...

Lucy Faith....from what I remember, it goes along with the theme of your oher girls.

But wait...I thought you were NOT going to find out what this baby was...I didn't see any boy names on the list...or at least not any that I would ever consider naming a boy.

Anonymous said...

We still think that you should
call her PYPER FAITH

Mom and Dad --YES YES YES
Melissa and Brendon said OK

Anonymous said...

Eden Faith is a pretty name. Then you would have 2 girls whose name start with M and 2 that begin with E !
Kathleen